Holy Detox- Natural Cleanse Tea Blend
$12.99 – $80.99
Holy Detox is our #1, best selling herbal blend. The flavor profile in this heavenly mixture is characterized by refreshingly minty, lemon and berry accents. The herbs in Holy Detox are known to decrease high levels of cortisol (“the stress hormone”), which can provide a notable feeling of mind-body wellness and clarity. Zen’s Tea House can provide a custom ‘Holy Detox’ blend using other Ayurvedic herbs. Ayurveda is an ancient Indian medical practice that promotes a more holistic approach.
- Has been used as a digestive aid and immunity booster
- Traditionally been used to ease stomach inflammation
Ingredients: Holy Basil (Tulsi), rose hips, spearmint, lemon myrtle and linden blossoms
- Holy Basil (Tulsi) is known to be anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral making it a great digestive aid and immune booster.
- Spearmint and linden blossoms help the body process food more logically and settle bloating and gastro-intestinal inflammation.
- Rose hips are known to contain 50% more Vitamin C than oranges. Rose Hips have been traditionally used as a diuretic and known to gently soothe blockage in cases of mild kidney disorders and constipation.
- Lemon Myrtle is an herb that compliments the flavor and has antioxidants that is comparable to many teas.
For more information on the Holy Basil (Tulsi) found in Holy Detox, click here
Holy Basil (Tulsi): Holy basil has been found to have antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties with effects comparable to diazepam, an antidepressant prescription drug. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4296439/
Linden Blossoms: Used in many cold remedies and is widely used to treat symptoms such as cough, stuffy nose, sore throat, headaches, and fever. https://www.umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/linden
Rose Hips: Research has shown that rosehip significantly reduces stiffness, pain, disability, and painkiller use in participants with osteoarthritis. https://www.arthritisresearchuk.org/arthritis-information/complementary-and-alternative-medicines/cam-report/complementary-medicines-for-osteoarthritis/rosehip/trials-for-oa.aspx
Lemon Myrtle: Studies show that Lemon Myrtle has anti-inflammatory properties. The majority of the used plants (Ingredients of Holy Detox being some of them) were situated on the recreational-medicinal continuum, which could be divided into two domains: recreational, medicinal and the “grey” area that lies around the borderline. The predominance of the cold and cold-related diseases on the spectrum treated by plants used for making recreational tea reflects the climatic conditions of the region and suggests that they are the most commonly self-treated disease in the region,..)
Interested in treating depression and anxiety naturally? Visit Zens Med’s Anxiety, Depression, and Bipolar: https://zensmed.com/anxiety/
I love the lemony taste and aroma of this tea. It’s soothing from the very first sip. I drink it after evenings meals. Doesn’t send you rushing to a bathroom.
I love Holy detox, great taste and I drink it hot or cold. I've ordered it so many times because I drink It a lot.
I love how light it is and wonderful at bedtime. Great as well if you have tummy issues.. If I could give it 6 stars, I would!
This Holy Detox Tea is my favorite since I first drank it in 2015. It is a big part of my healthy living!! Love it!