Assam Black Tea
Package size4 oz 2 oz 8 oz 1 pound
Our Assam Black Tea gives a bold yet sweet and malty finish to its drinkers. Its origin is located in the Assam region in India and is commonly referred to as “red tea.” Everything about this tea is big – even the leaf. The larger leaves produce a darker and stronger tea.
India's tropical climate contributes to Assam's unique malty taste, a feature for which this tea is well known. Even though it’s a very strong tea, Assam is velvety smooth.
Why Drink Assam Tea
Antioxidants called polyphenols in black tea may help prevent DNA damage in the body. This tea also provides mental alertness and energy.
- Antioxidants called polyphenols in black tea may help prevent DNA damage in the body
- Deter weight gain and promote fat loss
- Lower blood sugar levels and the chance of developing type-2 diabetes
- Lowers risk of heart attack and cardiovascular disease
- Reduce blood pressure
- Helps to provide mental alertness and energy
Grown in Asia on our organic plantations & hand-packed in the USA.
Recommended Products: Berry Vitamin Tea