Organic Turmeric Powder
Package size4 oz 2 oz 8 oz 1 pound
Zen's pure organic ground Turmeric is a high-grade powder derived from the Turmeric root. With its pungent taste and bright yellow color, combined with its notable popularity as a healing agent, turmeric has earned a distinctive, and distinguished place in both the kitchen and the medicine cabinet.
Health tip: Adding a pinch of black pepper to Turmeric and cooking oil can help boost the benefits of Turmeric greatly!
You probably know turmeric as the main spice in curry. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butter, and cheeses.
What Tumeric Powder can do
Turmeric has been used for centuries for its world-renowned benefits as a natural anti-inflammatory and pain soothing remedy. It contains the chemical curcumin. Curcumin and other chemicals in turmeric might decrease swelling (inflammation). Because of this, turmeric might be beneficial for treating conditions that involve inflammation.
- Relieve pain and inflammation: such as osteoarthritis: due to the presence of curcumin, acts as a potent anti- agent. The curcumin in turmeric works by inhibiting several different molecules that play a role in inflammation. Some research shows that taking turmeric extracts, alone or in combination with other herbal ingredients, can reduce pain and improve function in people with knee osteoarthritis. In some research, turmeric worked about as well as ibuprofen for reducing osteoarthritis pain.
- Hay fever: Taking curcumin, a chemical found in turmeric, seems to reduce hay fever symptoms such as sneezing, itching, runny nose, and congestion.
- Depression: Most available research shows that taking curcumin, a chemical found in turmeric reduces depression symptoms in people already using antidepressant
- High cholesterol: Turmeric seems to lower levels of blood fats called triglycerides. The effects of turmeric on cholesterol levels are conflicting. There are many different turmeric products available. It is not known which ones work best.
- Itching: Research suggests that taking turmeric by mouth three times daily for 8 weeks reduces itching in people with long-term kidney disease. Also, early research suggests that taking a specific combination product (C3 Complex, Sami Labs LTD) containing curcumin plus black pepper or long pepper daily for 4 weeks reduces itching severity and improves the quality of life in people with chronic itching caused by mustard gas.
- Thinking and memory skills: In traditional medicine, turmeric was often relied on to boost cognitive abilities, increase , and boost memory retention. Many of those traditional beliefs have now been legitimated through research, and turmeric is still considered a brain-boosting herb today. It can also protect the neural pathways from long-term oxidative stress and the build-up of plaque.
Grown in Asia on our organic plantations & hand-packed in the USA.
Amazing !!!!👏 a must try TEA
it's too strong for me