Ceylon Green Tea NEW SHIPMENT
Package size4 oz 2 oz 8 oz 1 pound
Our Ceylon Green Tea (originally from Sri Lanka) is deliciously packed with an array of health benefits.
Ceylon Green tea has a more pungent, nutty flavor than its black counterpart.
What this tea can do for you
Ceylon Green tea has the highest level of since these tea leaves are unfermented. Research has found that Camellia sinensis can have many positive effects on human health, including improved cardiovascular function, improved immune function, skin benefits, and help with weight management.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Helps to prevents many types of cancer: lung, colon, esophagus, mouth, stomach, small intestine, kidney, pancreas, and mammary glands
- Contains antioxidants: rich in polyphenols, such as catechins and gallic acid, as well as other antioxidants like carotenoids and ascorbic acid
- Promotes good of oral health
- Helps body weight control-
- Helps lower cholesterol
Grown in Asia on our organic plantations & hand-packed in the USA.
I am enjoying the teas I bought. Some of the teas are very strong but also very helpful.
It was suggested to me to use Ceylon Tea for a few issues I had & because of Zen's Tea House, I'm able to keep supplied.
Thank you Zen's Tea House~!
I'm a fan of gun powder green and usually buy that. But now that I've tried the Ceylon Green I'm a dedicated Ceylon Green enthusiast. The flavor is rich, clean and makes a way better 2nd cup from the same leaves than Gunpowder green.
I love the ceylon green tea. I drink it with lemon or lime and no sugar. I highly recommend this tea.