Lapsang Souchong Black Tea
Package size4 oz 2 oz 8 oz 1 pound
Our Lapsang Souchong is a black tea from the Fujian province of China and is a smokey and smooth black tea that is unlike any traditional black tea. It's a member of the Bohea family of teas and is sometimes called "smoked tea". This tea comes from the traditional sinensis plant, and therefore has the normal and of black tea, but the preparation method and flavor are what sets it apart from other black teas.
Lapsang Souchong is famous for its smoky aroma and flavor.
Lapsang Souchong Tea & why people drink it
Antioxidants called polyphenols in black tea may help prevent DNA damage in the body. It also helps to provide mental alertness and energy.
- Antioxidants called polyphenols in black tea may help prevent DNA damage in the body
- Deter weight gain and promote fat loss
- Lower blood sugar levels and the chance of developing type-2 diabetes
- Lowers risk of heart attack and cardiovascular disease
- Reduce blood pressure
- Helps to provide mental alertness and energy
Grown in Asia on our organic plantations & hand-packed in the USA.