Darjeeling Black Tea
Package size4 oz 2 oz 8 oz 1 pound
Our Darjeeling is a delectably bold black tea harvested on Dual Estate (Risheeat & Putmong) plantation in the Darjeeling region in India.
Every cup is characterized by mild floral notes, a full-bodied taste, and a warm amber color.
The Champagne of Tea
The region where this tea is grown gives the tea its distinct 'muscatel' flavor thereby earning the name of 'Champagne of Tea'. The cultivation of tea in Darjeeling can be traced back to the 1800s where the temperate weather and favorable soil conditions attracted many Britishers to experiment with tea cultivation.
- Antioxidants called polyphenols in black tea may help prevent DNA damage in the body
- Deter weight gain and promote fat loss
- Lower blood sugar levels and the chance of developing type-2 diabetes
- Lowers risk of heart attack and cardiovascular disease
- Reduce blood pressure
- Helps to provide mental alertness and energy
Grown in Asia on our organic plantations & hand-packed in the USA.