Bagdogra Black Tea
Package size4 oz 2 oz 8 oz 1 pound
Bagdogra is a town in the Darjeeling district of West Bengal, India, which is surrounded by tea gardens. This Black tea is a true tea that comes from small Camellia sinensis leaves, unlike most other black teas.
Black teas tend to be bold and brisk, and they are often described as astringent.
What this tea can do for you
This tea provides mental alertness and energy and can be enjoyed hot and cold.
- Antioxidants called polyphenols in black tea may help prevent DNA damage in the body
- Deter weight gain and promote fat loss
- Lower blood sugar levels and the chance of developing type-2 diabetes
- Lowers risk of heart attack and cardiovascular disease
- Reduce blood pressure
- Helps to provide mental alertness and energy
Grown in Asia on our organic plantations & hand-packed in the USA.
Love the variety of teas you make available. Great service and great selection.