Package size2 oz 6 oz 1 pound
Our Earl Grey is a superb blend of black tea leaves bathed in Bergamot Oil. Bergamot oil provides a fragrant, yet mildly sweet and citrus flavor for the black tea. The captivating flavor of bergamot has made Earl Grey tea an international bestseller and an integral part of a tradition in England and is usually consumed in the morning with a splash of milk or cream.
This tea has a fragrant, yet mildly sweet and citrus flavor.
Why the English drink Earl Grey
Earl Grey helps to provide mental alertness and energy throughout the day and is recognized as a great pick me up for the afternoon or morning.
- Antioxidants called polyphenols in black tea may help prevent DNA damage in the body
- Deter weight gain and promote fat loss
- Lower blood sugar levels and the chance of developing type-2 diabetes
- Lowers risk of heart attack and cardiovascular disease
- Reduce blood pressure
- Helps to provide mental alertness and energy
Grown in Asia on our organic plantations & hand-packed in the USA.
Great tea to drink for the morning.
Bold, fresh and fragrant. I steep it in hot almond milk and add vanilla and sugar for a London fog latte