Package size4 oz 2 oz 8 oz 1 pound
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a traditional medicine from India that has been used to help combat anxiety and insomnia and has been used for centuries to help with male sexual function.
This tea has an earthy and spicy taste and can be enjoyed both hot and cold.
How Ashwagandha works
Testing has shown that Ashwagandha root causes a significant increase in white blood cells, which makes it excellent for the immune system when recovering from a chronic illness or surgery. It has also been used to help the pain of arthritic conditions. It has a positive effect on the endocrine and central nervous systems as well as the heart. It may help the body to regulate and possibly produce natural thyroid hormones.
- Anti-inflammatory and Anti-oxidant properties are good for problems. It strengthens the heart muscles and can also control cholesterol
- Reduce the cortisol levels in the body and thereby possesses anti-stress properties
- Sexual Health Benefits for Men and Women: sexual health in men include a boost in fertility, libido, and levels. Sexual health in women includes balance hormones during menopause and increase libido.
- Hematopoietic: increases red and white blood cell production, which in turn help boost immunity
- Anti-stress and Anti-anxiety: reduce the cortisol levels in the body and thereby calming the body and mind
Grown in Asia on our organic plantations & hand-packed in the USA.
I use this everyday for my gastrointestinal issues. It definitely helps with my pain and my stomach bloating has improved. Taste is not great but I mix this with ginger and honey.