Every holiday season our goal is to offer more than high-quality organic loose leaf teas but content that contributes to your overall health.
Signs of Emotional Wellness
- Having the ability to talk with someone about your emotional concerns and share your feelings with others
- Saying “no” when you need to without feeling guilty
- Feeling content most of the time
- Feeling you have a strong support network i.e. people in your life that care about you
- Being able to relax
- Feeling good about who you are
Can tea help with Emotions?
Not exactly. We human beings can be over whelmed with emotion. For some, the thought of being sick can paralyze. If you have fought a cold, virus, or cancer you may have experienced emotional discomfort. Did you know there is scientific evidence for this?
This disgust of pathogen-avoidance is an emotion that motivates avoidance of cues associated with pathogens, thereby reducing infection. summary quote- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1090513819302429
Drinking organic herbal remedies aka tea can help you fight of the common cold.
Our goal for this holiday season is to offer more than high quality organic loose leaf teas but content that contributes to your over all health. We hope you enjoy our series. If you have any questions about emotional health or topics you would like covered please email firstname.lastname@example.org