- Traditionally used for allergies, asthma, cough, throat infection, etc. relief
- Has been used as an anti-inflammatory
Congest-less is a blend of herbs that have been traditionally used for their expectorant and anti-histamine properties. Brewed at least for 10 minutes, the healing heat of the ginger can be gently felt, suggested use with raw honey. This blend is perfect for individuals who suffer from allergies, asthma, cough, throat infection, etc.
- Organic Holy Basil (Tulsi): This is one of our favorite herbs. Tulsi has anti-viral attributes and can be used successfully as a natural expectorant.
- Organic Hyssop: The chief use of this herb is for its respiratory cleansing properties, cleaning phlegm and waste that build up in the lungs.
- Organic Ginger: Long used for its anti-inflammatory properties, ginger also retains anti-histamine properties that open respiratory and bronchial pathways for easier breathing.
For more information on the Hyssop found in Organic Congest-less, click here
Holy Basil (Tulsi): Holy basil has been found to have antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties with effects comparable to diazepam, an antidepressant prescription drug.
For further information, click on the following link: