Our Masala Chai is an authentically blended mix of Indian spices (ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves) and black tea. This blend is the heart of India. This special blend of spices creates a warm, sweet, and soothing sensation for the palate and body.
Health benefits include:
- “Helps boost heart health — Animal studies showed that cinnamon may help reduce blood pressure levels.”
- “Contributes to better blood sugar control — Cinnamon may help reduce insulin resistance and fasting blood sugar levels.”
- “Possesses anti-nausea effects — Ginger, another spice in chai tea, may aid in reducing nausea during pregnancy.”
- “Delivers antibacterial properties — Cinnamon, cloves and cardamom are known to have antibacterial properties that may help prevent digestive issues triggered by bacterial infections.”
- “Helps deter weight gain and promote fat loss — Studies showed compounds in black tea can help promote fat breakdown and lower the number of calories the body absorbs from foods.”
- “Possesses anti-inflammatory properties — A main component in cloves called eugenol is noted for its ability to help relieve gum pain and general inflammation. Cinnamon is known to deliver anti-inflammatory action too.”
- “Delivers antioxidant capabilities — Antioxidants called polyphenols in black tea may help prevent DNA damage in the body. Cardamom may also help reduce blood pressure levels and other cardiovascular disease risks.”
Brewing your tea doesn’t have to be hard; follow these steps for the perfect cup of tea.