Ingredients: Rooibos, cornflowers, blue mallow flower with vanilla & orange flavor
Rooibos is a caffeine-free herb also known as “African Red Bush.” It has been enjoyed by tea drinkers all over the world due to its unique honey earthy flavor and rich constitution of minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins. Its traditional use as an African all-purpose remedy addresses issues of muscle and joint inflammation, high blood sugar, hypertension, poor immune health, and cell overgrowth. Rooibos has also been popularized after it was discovered to provide pregnant women with an abundance of nutrients and minerals that are highly accessible to mothers and their babies. Contains high levels of Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Manganese, Potassium.
- Known to lower blood sugar and regulate metabolic rate via Manganese content
- Anti-inflammatory attributes soothe muscle & joint discomfort
- Abundant levels of CoQ10 and Quercetin boost heart health
- Known to work as a natural antihistamine for asthmatic and allergy-prone individuals
- Rooibos is caffeine-free and lower in tannins and oxalic acid
- It’s full of health-promoting antioxidants
- May help lower bad cholesterol and raise good cholesterol
- Antioxidants in rooibos may kill cancer cells & prevent tumor growth
- Rooibos can help balance blood sugar and improve insulin resistance
“Rooibos tea has become popular because of its fruity, sweet taste and its caffeine-free, low tannin, antioxidant-rich status. Although more research is needed, rooibos appears to be safe and free of side effects. The antioxidants present in rooibos may help protect against free radical damage that can lead to cancer, heart attack, and stroke.”
Erickson, Laurie. “Rooibos Tea: Research into Antioxidant and Antimutagenic Properties.” in The Journal of the American Botanical Council. Issue 59, 2003, 34-45. http://www.utahsportsandwellness.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/RooibosTea1.pdf
Brewing your tea doesn’t have to be hard; follow these steps for the perfect cup of tea.