Zen’s Garcinia Tea herbal tisane is caffeine free, sugar free and great source of antioxidants.
Ingredients: Organic Garcinia Cambogia
- Garcinia Cambogia is a tropical fruit also known as the Malabar tamarind, known to help suppress Appetite and has been identified as a potential supplement for weight management and as anti-obesity agent. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9820262)
- Garcinia cambogia belongs to the citrus family like oranges and lemons. It is a small tropical fruit that is too sour to eat but the rind is used as a spice in Indian cooking to impart a distinctive sour flavor to Indian cooking. It is commonly found in the evergreen and shola forests of Western Ghats in India up to 6,000 ft. high.
- The Garcinia fruit is a rich source of hydroxycitric acid (HCA), the active agent that aids in weight loss by inhibiting fat production and suppressing appetite. Garcinia cambogia extract is quickly becoming a popular ingredient in many weight loss supplements.
- Has Been Used to Aid in Weight Loss and Suppress Appetite.
- Therapeutic Uses: The active constituent in this herb is called Hydroxycitric acid or HCA and is gaining a reputation for assisting weight loss through appetite suppression and by reducing the body’s ability to form adipose(fatty) tissue during times of overeating.
- Garcinia has also been historically used to treat gastric ulcers. The ability for Garcinia’s component, HCA, to reduce blood lipid levels and lower blood cholesterol is another feature of this amazing natural medicine.
Brewing your tea doesn’t have to be hard; follow these steps for the perfect cup of tea.