Elena designed her blend for clients looking for a Peppermint, Caffeine Free cup of warm wellness. Elena Protsenko is a health conscious vegan, who believes in the healing power of teas and herbs.
Using all organic GMO Free & ingredients, Elena hand picked each of the following ingredients:
- Peppermint: a natural, organic taste with significant antimicrobial and antiviral activities, strong antioxidant.
- Eucalyptus: used for centuries in various parts of the world to improve a variety of bodily functions and ailments. This leaf acts as a decongestant and mild antiseptic, and reduces swelling by helping to increase blood flow. It relaxes tired and sore muscles, and is good for colds, coughs, and other respiratory disorders. Inhaling a vapor from a few drops of the oil helps to break up mucus.
- Cinnamon: This variety of cinnamon is ideal for baking and cooking. Our organic Vietnamese cinnamon is a perfect balance of sweet and spicy flavor, making it a favorite for coffee drinkers and cinnamon lovers. Research shows that consumption of Cinnamon once or twice daily can improve digestion, metabolism, and circulation.
- RoseMary: Rosemary is a delicious and refreshing way to boost overall health in a variety of ways! Rosemary tea has been used as a natural internal cooling agent, making it a treasured remedy for reducing fevers in children and adults as well as “hot flashes” in menopausal women.***WARNING: Women who are pregnant or trying to become pregnant should speak with their doctor before using Rosemary.
- Honey Bush: comes from the same plant family as Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis); rich in antioxidants and minerals. A caffeine-free herb native to South Africa and that has been enjoyed by tea drinkers who enjoy the flavor of a healthy beverage, rich in antioxidants and minerals.
- Cardamom: a spice native to evergreen rain forest of southern India and now grown in only few tropical countries. Cardamom is a seed pod, known since antiquity for its culinary and medicinal properties. Found to regulate inflammatory and immune activities and may be useful for cancer prevention.
Supportive Medical Articles:
Peppermint (Mentha piperita L.) is one of the most widely consumed single ingredient herbal teas, or tisanes. Peppermint tea, brewed from the plant leaves, and the essential oil of peppermint are used in traditional medicines. Evidence‐based research regarding the bioactivity of this herb is reviewed. The phenolic constituents of the leaves include rosmarinic acid and several flavonoids, primarily eriocitrin, luteolin and hesperidin. The main volatile components of the essential oil are menthol and menthone. In vitro, peppermint has significant antimicrobial and antiviral activities, strong antioxidant and antitumor actions, and some antiallergenic potential. For more info click the following link- Peppermint.
Brewing your tea doesn’t have to be hard; follow these steps for the perfect cup of tea.