Berries are recognized for their anti-oxidants enjoyed widely for their ability to boost the immune system. Zen’s Vitamin Berry Tea was formulated to help people in protecting their body against bacterial infection, and prevent the development of diabetes and viruses.
Zen’s Vitamin Berry Tea ingredients: Organic Elderberries, Organic Blueberry, & Organic Garcinia Tea.
This herbal tisane is caffeine free, sugar free and a great source of antioxidants.
- “Elderberry plant (Sambucus nigra) is a good source of protein, free and conjugated forms of amino acids, unsaturated fatty acids, fibre fractions, vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals. Evidence-Based Systematic Review of Elderberry CLICK HERE.
- Analysis of elderberry showed that it contains high biological activity components, primarily polyphenols, mostly anthocyanins, flavonols, phenolic acids, and proanthocyanidins, as well as terpenes and lectins.” Journal of functional foods 18 (2015) citation CLICK HERE
- Recognized as a WebMD Superfood, packed with antioxidants and phytoflavinoids. Journal of food science 65.3 (2000) citation CLICK HERE
- Blueberries are high in potassium and vitamin C, making them the top choice of doctors and nutritionists. Not only can they lower your risk of heart disease and cancer, they are also anti-inflammatory. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 50.26 (2002) citation CLICK HERE
Garcinia Berry Facts:
- Garcinia Cambogia is a tropical fruit also known as the Malabar tamarind, known to help suppress Appetite and has been identified as a potential supplement for weight management and as an anti-obesity agent. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9820262 CLICK HERE
- These berries are known to contain a ton of nutrients including minerals like Iron, Potassium, and Copper. Summary citation from Edible berries: Bioactive components citation CLICK HERE, an article published by the International Journal of Applied and Basic Nutritional Sciences.
Brewing your tea doesn’t have to be hard; follow these steps for the perfect cup of tea.