Package size4 oz 2 oz 8 oz 1 pound
Spearmint has a refreshing minty taste.
What this tea can do
Spearmint’s refreshing and powerful aroma can also be used to alleviate sore throat, tightness in the chest, and sinus congestion. Spearmint leaves contain some of the most important health benefits for improving digestion, boosting respiratory health, increasing circulation, and maximizing heart health. Spearmint leaves are also known to contain natural antibacterial and antimicrobial compounds.
- Antibacterial and Antimicrobial: nature of organic compounds in it help protect your mouth and throat from infections, including those that can damage dental and gum health
- Respiratory Health: Due to its naturally soothing and anti-inflammatory qualities. It can help relieve sore throats and tightness in the chest, alleviating congestion and irritation, clear up sinuses and even increase mental clarity
- Aids in Digestion: The secret ingredient in this mint is (-)-carvone, which helps in reducing muscle contractions in the digestive tract, therefore easing an upset stomach
- Stress Relief: Menthol, one of the most powerful active ingredients in spearmint, has a soothing and sedative effect on the body. It has been known to help you get into a calm and relaxed state
- Antioxidant Properties: The other chemical compounds found in spearmint include limonene, cineole, pinene, vitamin A, vitamin C, riboflavin, and thiamin. The combination of these antioxidant compounds with metabolism-balancing substances makes mint a powerful tool to prevent chronic diseases, many of which are caused by free radicals attacking healthy cells. Antioxidants neutralize these free radicals and eliminate them from the body.
Grown in Europe & hand-packed in the USA.