Matcha Tea Cookies Recipe
Enjoy a delicious treat this holiday season with some matcha! Make sure to send us a photo of your batch for a special discount code. Recipe and info below.
Matcha Tea Cookie Ingredients:
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of Organic Matcha green tea
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup of melted and unsalted butter
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift Organic Matcha green tea powder, flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat brown sugar, butter, and granulated sugar together in a large bowl. (It’s best to use an electric mixer.)
- Fold in vanilla extract, egg, and egg yolk until the mixture is light, creamy, and free of clumps.
- Mix flour mixture in with creamed butter.
- Continuing mixing until dough is blended.
- Use a tablespoon to form cookies, leaving 2–3 inches in between each serving.
- Bake in the oven until edges are lightly browned, an average of 8–10 minutes.
- Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
To Save 15% on your next order email us a photo of your Zen's Tea House Matcha Tea Cookies. Email Info@zenstea.com
Grab your bag of Organic Matcha Green Tea Here!