Package size4 oz 2 oz 8 oz 1 pound
Dandelion is an herb that is native to Europe. Dandelion root has been used historically in diverse parts of the world to improve a variety of bodily functions and ailments.
Dandelion Root has an earthy, sweet, and floral taste.
What this root tea can do
People use dandelion for conditions such as swelling (inflammation) of the tonsils (tonsillitis), infections of the kidney, bladder, or urethra (urinary tract infections or UTIs), and many others. Dandelion contains chemicals that may increase urine production, prevent crystals from forming in the urine, and decrease swelling (inflammation).
- When consumed properly dandelion root acts as a diuretic, specifically, it can be used to cleanses the blood and liver and increases bile production. The root can reduce serum cholesterol and uric acid levels
- Dandelion root also improves the functioning of the kidneys, pancreas, spleen, and stomach
- It also relieves menopausal symptoms and is useful for abscesses, anemia, boils, breast tumors, cirrhosis of the liver, constipation, fluid retention, hepatitis, jaundice, and rheumatism
- Because dandelion contains a rich source of beta-carotene which we convert into vitamin A, it is believed that dandelion root can help prevent age spots and breast cancer
- Dandelion is used to increase urine production and as a laxative to increase bowel movements; please consult with your medical physician
- It is also used as a skin toner, blood tonic, and digestive tonic
- Some people use dandelion to treat infection, especially viral infections, and cancer
Grown in Europe & hand-packed in the USA.
I love Dandelion tea because it lowers my blood sugar helps keep me in the safe zone it cleanses your liver and pancreases