Orange Cream Rooibos
Package size6 oz 2 oz 1 pound
Orange Cream Rooibos is Zen's custom blend of Rooibos, cornflowers, blue mallow flower infused with vanilla & orange flavor. Rooibos is a caffeine-free herb also known as “African Red Bush.” It contains high levels of Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Manganese, and Potassium.
It has been enjoyed by tea drinkers all over the world due to its unique honey earthy flavor.
What Orange Cream Rooibos can do
Rooibos is a rich constitution of minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins. It's traditionally used as an African all-purpose remedy that addresses issues of muscle and joint inflammation, high blood sugar, hypertension, poor immune health, and cell overgrowth. Rooibos has also been popularized after it was discovered to provide pregnant women with an abundance of nutrients and minerals that are highly accessible to mothers and their babies.
- Rooibos is caffeine-free and lower in tannins and oxalic acid
- It's full of health-promoting antioxidants
- It may help lower bad cholesterol and raise good cholesterol
- Antioxidants in rooibos may kill cancer cells & prevent tumor growth
- Rooibos can help balance blood sugar and improve insulin resistance
- Known to lower blood sugar and regulate metabolic rate via Manganese content
- Anti-inflammatory attributes soothe muscle & joint discomfort
- Abundant levels of CoQ10 and Quercetin boost heart health
- Known to work as a natural antihistamine for asthmatic and allergy-prone individuals
Grown in Africa & hand-packed in the USA.
The orange and vanilla flavor compliments the rooibos well. Definitely on of my favorites.
Was supposed to help with weight loss but no results!
Everyday I enjoy many varieties of Zen's tea.
Love the orange cream rooibus, it was worth the wait to ship it!