Package size4 oz 2 oz 8 oz 1 pound
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a traditional medicine from India that has been used to help combat anxiety and insomnia and has been used for centuries to help with male sexual function. Caffeine FREE.
This tea has an earthy and spicy taste and can be enjoyed both hot and cold.
How Ashwagandha works
Testing has shown that Ashwagandha root causes a significant increase in white blood cells, which makes it excellent for the immune system when recovering from a chronic illness or surgery. It has also been used to help the pain of arthritic conditions. It has a positive effect on the endocrine and central nervous systems as well as the heart. It may help the body to regulate and possibly produce natural thyroid hormones.
- Anti-inflammatory and Anti-oxidant properties are good for problems. It strengthens the heart muscles and can also control cholesterol
- Reduce the cortisol levels in the body and thereby possesses anti-stress properties
- Sexual Health Benefits for Men and Women: sexual health in men include a boost in fertility, libido, and levels. Sexual health in women includes balance hormones during menopause and increase libido.
- Hematopoietic: increases red and white blood cell production, which in turn help boost immunity
- Anti-stress and Anti-anxiety: reduce the cortisol levels in the body and thereby calming the body and mind
Grown in Asia on our organic plantations & hand-packed in the USA.
I combine this with other flavors and healing needs. I enjoy staying calm in these hectic days.
I really enjoy the teas from here. I just tried the Ashwandha tea and I really enjoyed it it has a smooth flavor. However While opening the bag containing the tea, the resealable ziplock style zip (which seemed defective) detached from one side of the bag making it impossible to close it properly.
I really enjoy Zen's teas. It has drastically improve my health and immunity. I usually have three cups of different teas each day with lemon and honey. Yummy!!!
I like it, just order way too many teas at once and have being enjoying them all.
Ashwagandha Root is good for what ails you, for me it is good for immunity and wellness, also a good calming herb when I am anxious so get Ashwagandha for all around good health and mental clarity.