Maca Root: Peruvian Super Food
Package size4 oz 1 oz 8 oz 1 pound
For several hundreds of years, the Maca Root has been used by the people of Peru. Many consider Maca Root a very potent aphrodisiac and a traditional fertility secret of populations living in the Andes of Peru.
Maca Root has an earthy, spicy taste.
What this tea can do for you
Maca Root is one of the world’s most nutritionally dense foods making Maca a nutritional powerhouse. Maca provides a powerful source of nutrition, allowing for healthier sex life. It is comprised of approximately 18% protein, 76.5% carbohydrates, 5% fat, and 8.5% fiber.
- Contains nearly all essential amino acids and free fatty acids, significant levels of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, and C, and minerals iron, magnesium, zinc, and calcium, a high concentration of bio-available protein, and several glucosinolates
- Contains unique acids called macaenes and macamides, which are thought to play a key role in balancing hormones in both men and women
- Considered to be an “adaptogen,” or one of the rare species of plants that raise the overall life force energy of those who consume it
- Increases sex drive in both men and women
- May improve your mental well-being and mood by reducing depression and anxiety, especially in menopausal women
Grown in South America & hand-packed in the USA.