Origin: South Africa
- Contains high levels of Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Manganese, Potassium
- Known to lower blood sugar and regulate metabolic rate via Manganese content
- Anti-inflammatory attributes soothe muscle & joint discomfort
- Abundant levels of CoQ10 and Quercetin boost heart health
- Known to work as a natural antihistamine for asthmatic and allergy prone individuals
Organic Rooibos is a caffeine free herb also known as “African Red Bush.” It has been enjoyed by tea drinkers all over the world due to its unique honey earthy flavor and rich constitution of minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins. Its traditional use as an African all-purpose remedy addresses issues of muscle and joint inflammation, high blood sugar, hypertension, poor immune health, and cell overgrowth. Rooibos has also been popularized after it was discovered to provide pregnant women with an abundance of nutrients and minerals that are highly accessible to mothers and their babies.
For more information on Organic Rooibos, click here